Upsala Glacier+ Ea. Cristina + 4X4 Upsala Viewpoint + Trekking Cañadón de los Fósiles.
Duration: 5.30 hs (Departure and Retrun).
Drop: 550 m.a.s.l
Level of demand: Medium-High.
We recommend good physical conditions.
- For wheel drive crossing 4x4 of 9.5 km. through mountainous roads.
- Tour through a landscape that until recently was covered by glaciers and has a great geological interest.
- View of Lake Guillermo and of the stunning oriental front of Upsala Glacier, Southern patagonian ice and hills Murallón and Don Bosco.
- Descents through the Cañadón de los Fósilesarea where we can find fosiles, remains of the last marine ingression which has been ucovered by glacial action.Valley of unique characterisitics.
- This activity can not be performed by children under 12 years; must be accompanied by their parents.
- It is very important to bring the appropriate gear for this kind of trek: comfortable clothes for walking, hiking shoes or rubber soled shoes and sun protection.
Note: The manager of Estancia Cristina or designee will determine whether passengers who have chosen this activity can actually participate in it.
Our chef Lorena Papasergio has created a special cuisine which combines regional with elaborate dishes. The result is a wide variety of delicacies which can be considered signature pieces.
Carefully selected products: The best Argentine meats, Patagonian lamb cheeses and smokes.
We also boast an extended wine list, our menu consisting of selected kinds coming from various vineyards in the country –from the North all the way to Patagonia. Thus, tourists
have the chance to taste our best grapes.